The main theme of TS EN ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System; In STELAB Technology Information Management Systems; To demonstrate that information security management is provided within human, infrastructure, software, hardware, customer information, organizational information, third-party information and financial resources, to ensure risk management, to measure information security management process performance, and to communicate with third parties on information security-related issues. to regulate relations.
In this direction, the purpose of our ISMS Policy;
• To protect the information assets of STELAB Teknoloji Information Management Systems against all kinds of threats that may arise from inside or outside, knowingly or unknowingly, to ensure accessibility to information as necessary through business processes, to meet legal legislation requirements,
• To ensure the continuity of the three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out.
Confidentiality: Preventing unauthorized access to important information,
Integrity: Demonstrating that the accuracy and integrity of the information is provided,
Accessibility: Demonstrating the accessibility of information when necessary by those with authority,
• Not only the data kept in electronic environment; To deal with the security of all data in written, printed, oral and similar media.
• To raise awareness by giving Information Security Management trainings to all personnel.
• Reporting all actual or suspected vulnerabilities in Information Security to the ISMS Team and ensuring that they are investigated by the ISMS Coordinator.
• Prepare, maintain and test business continuity plans.
• To determine the existing risks by making periodic evaluations on Information Security. As a result of the evaluations, to review and follow the action plans.
• To prevent all kinds of disputes and conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts.
• To meet business requirements for information accessibility and information systems.