Clarification on the Protection of Personal Data
Stelab Software Engineering Inc. (the “Company) we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as “Data Controller” as defined in the KVK Law, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
a. Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; Çukurambar Mah. as the data controller. 1480 Sok. No:2B/38 Çankaya – Ankara STELAB Yazılım Mühendislik A.Ş. may be processed within the scope described below.
b. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data collected, ensuring the execution of our Company’s human resources policies; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have business relations with our company; In order to determine and implement our company’s commercial and business strategies, within the framework of carrying out our commercial activities, personal data will be processed in accordance with the processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
c. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your collected personal data; Ensuring the execution of our company’s human resources policies; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company; For the purposes of determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies; To our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, within the framework of carrying out our commercial activities, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, for the purposes specified in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy. may be transmitted on a limited basis.
c. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is processed by our Company through technical and procedural methods performed on different channels such as the website and physical channels; It is collected within the framework of legal reasons arising and executed based on the relevant legislation, contract, demand, commercial practice and honesty rules that have the opportunity to be implemented in order to provide you with our commercial services using these channels and to carry out our commercial activities within this framework. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to us, our Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our Company. In this context, personal data owners, from our Company;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698, you must submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in “written” or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can submit your request, together with the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations about the right you want to use, which right specified in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698.
To inform us by stating that it is related to the use of your personal data; will ensure that your application regarding your request is answered more quickly and effectively.
|Company||STELAB Yazılım Mühendislik A.Ş.|
|Address||Çukurambar Mah. 1480 Sok. No:2B/38 Çankaya Ankara – TÜRKİYE|
|Telephone||+90 312 287 83 03|